light rain 10 °C
Flight time: 3h 15min
Warning: file_get_contents(/test2019/content/themes/template/dist/images/weather/.svg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /test2019/content/themes/template/page-templates/flights.php on line 237
Data are updated every 15 minutes
Move table! ->
Turkey is associated mainly with good weather, beautiful beaches, large hotels and bazaars. However, the country has much more to offer. A metropolis located on two continents, ruins of ancient cities, amazing natural wonders or intriguing castles will delight everyone.
A rich offer for travelers: from the domes and minarets of Istanbul to the Roman ruins of the west and south coasts, from the wide and sunny beaches of Antalya to the cold and snowy peaks of the mountains in the east of the country, from crazy events in Bodrum to muted hermitages and rock towns of Cappadocia - everyone will find something for everyone.
If you are looking for an unforgettable holiday with a departure straight from the Bydgoszcz Airport - the Turkish Antalya is an excellent proposition.
A city on the south-western coast of Turkey, lying on the bay of the same name. It is characterized by beautiful, wide, sandy beaches, beautiful coves and extremely lush vegetation. The whole is complemented by nearby attractions such as the historic town of Side, entertainment Alanya and Belek with a beautiful landscape park and the unique Kurunlu waterfall.
Welcome to Turkey!
Departures from Bydgoszcz Airport to Antalya take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays
Buy a tour with your chosen Tour operator:
Good to know
- Since the dates of Muslim holidays are set according to the Muslim calendar (based on the lunar year), they change every year. Public holidays are closed on public holidays, and most shops and service outlets operate normally.
- In tourist destinations you pay in euros or by credit card. There are ATMs everywhere, including international banks. Money can also be exchanged at exchange offices (döviz).
- Religion prevailing in Turkey is Islam. Most Turks are Muslims, but they adhere to the followers of other cultures, and Turkish society is not orthodox. In the tourist resorts, they can dress and behave quite freely, without worrying about paying attention to them because of too short a dress or bare hair.
- Turkish cuisine is typical of the Mediterranean. It owes its unique flavor to using only fresh products that go to the pot directly from the market or the sea. Each region has an individual specificity, hence we can distinguish the cuisine of the shores of the Sea of Marmara, the shores of the Aegean Sea, Central Anatolia, the south-eastern part of the country, eastern Anatolia and the Black Sea coast.
- Discotheques are usually located in the city center. No problem you hit them, if you reach the port - there is a whole 'disco basin ":)
- Alcohol consumption is widely allowed. Alcoholic beverages are not usually available in shops and restaurants located near mosques. In addition, alcohol is not sold in stores between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- In addition to the atmosphere of tourist resorts, Turks are quite restrained in expressing their feelings. In the western part of the country, holding hands and a subtle exchange of tenderness is something completely normal.
Summer charters 2019
Summer destinations with a departure from Bydgoszcz Airport