On Sunday evening, the first Passengers arrived from Warsaw. From now on we can fly to the capital 10 times a week. The winter network of connections came into effect.
On Sunday, October 27 at 23:42, the first passengers from Warsaw arrived on LO 3991. The inaugural flight was greeted with a traditional water salute. From now on our region is connected with two air hubs. Flights from Bydgoszcz to Warsaw operated by PLL LOT take place 10 times a week, according to the following timetable:
- Bydgoszcz – Warszawa – 6:00 – 6:50 (mon,-, wed., thur., fri., sut.,-)
- Warszawa – Bydgoszcz – 13.40 – 14.30 (mon., tue., wed., thur., fri.)
- Bydgoszcz – Warszawa – 15:10 – 16:00 (mon., tue., wed., thur., fri.)
- Warszawa – Bydgoszcz – 23:00 – 23:50 (wt., wed., thur., fri., -,sun.)
– Thanks to a convenient connection, we can reach the capital in 50 minutes, and within the next 2-3 hours find ourselves in one of the cities of Poland or Europe. – says Tomasz Moraczewski, President of the Management Board of Port Lotniczy Bydgoszcz SA – Access to our airport to the second interchange port is good news for our passengers, residents of the region, business representatives or foreign guests visiting Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship.
Every year, on the last Sunday of October, as the watches are shifted, the air world changes the flight schedule from summer to winter. This winter season in the connections network of Bydgoszcz Airport are:
- Warszawa (WAW) (everyday)
- Frankfurt (FRA) (everyday)
- Londyn Stansted (STN) (mon., -, wed., thur., fri., sat., sun.),
- Londyn Luton (LTN) (wed., fri., sun.)
- Birmingham (BHX) (wt., thur., sat.),
- Dublin (DUB) (wt., thur., sun.),
- Kijów – Boryspol (KBP) (wed., sun.)
- Tel Awiw (TLV) (sat.) – flights during the winter break.