overcast clouds 8 °C
Flight time: 2h 40min
DEPARTED 12:30 PM
moderate rain 12 °C
Data are updated every 15 minutes
Move table! ->
|FR 1893||DEPARTED 12:30 PM|
What is worth remembering?
At the airport
First time at the airport?
Follow this flight
Receive a message after each status change
Welcome to Dublin Airport (DUB)
Dublin International Airport, located about 10 km north of the city center. Is the largest airport on the island of Ireland in terms of the number of passengers.
Frequently asked Questions:
- Terravision bus - we can travel on lines 747 and 757. Both run daily and from both terminals. The choice of the line depends on the place you are going to - before choosing a line, check the list of stops carefully.
- Bus 747 Bus number 747 runs from: Heuston Station. A stop from this route located in the city center is e.g. Collego Green.
- Bus 757 Bus number 757 runs on the route: airport - Camden Street (Charlotte Way). A stop from this route located in the city center is e.g. Westland Row.
- Aircoach If our flight is very early or very late, there is one more round-the-clock connection of the airport with the city center. Aircoach buses (line 700) run on the route airport - the center of Dublin every day with varying frequency
- A convenient connection to the city of Cork from Dublin Airport is offered by Aircoach. Traveling on the route from Dublin Airport - Cork takes about 3 or 3.5 hours. Line operating on this route is 704 X Buses run almost every hour. From Cork from 01:00 to 23:00 (with a break between 03:00 and 05:00 and between 19:00 and 23:00), an additional bus leaves at 6:30 and 7:30. However from the airport from Cork from 00:25 to 23:25 (with a break between 00:25 and 06:25), an additional bus departs at 12:55.
- Dublin Airport to Galway is operated by CityLink carrier, which will cover the route in about 3 hours. Buses from the airport run several times a day, with a break between 00:30 and 06:15, and from Galway the journeys take place from 01:15 to 19:15, plus an additional two courses, only on Sunday are held at 20:15 and 21 15.
Dublin – a modern and friendly metropolis, which offers many attractions and it is not easy to be bored here – this is an increasingly large group of tourists. The city offers a wide range of attractions – everyone, regardless of age and interests, should find something for themselves.
Haven't found all the information?
We invite you to contact the airport hotline at number +48 52 365 47 00