clear sky 1 °C
Flight time: 2h 40min
broken clouds 13 °C
Data are updated every 15 minutes
Move table! ->
The most popular direction among Polish tourists. Islands such as Crete, Corfu and Zakynthos are particularly notable for their influence, which are undoubtedly influenced by beautiful landscapes, delicious cuisine and interesting sights located in the vicinity of the resorts.
Greece-the cradle of culture. Lovers of art history will feel like in Paradise, able to watch the famous buildings and sculptures. The Olympic Games have begun here. Greece is also a country of many entertaining, beautiful beaches and culinary delights.
Greece is considered to be a perfect country to spend your holidays. During the year is average 300 sunny days. And that's why Greece annually visits a dozen million tourists and tourism is the backbone of the country's economy.
The sights, the hot sun and the transparent sea make it a dream place to relax and unwind.
If you are looking for an idea for an unforgettable holiday departing straight from the airport Bydgoszcz-the Greek Zakynthos is a great proposition.
The third largest Greek island in the Ionian Sea. Despite its small size, it provides a huge number of attractions. For a restful rest you will find crystal clear water with some of the most beautiful beach of the world “wreck of the wreckage”. Looking for emotions? You will find them in Laganas, a city famous for its events until dawn.
Welcome to Greece!
Departures from Bydgoszcz Airport to Zakynthos take place on Fridays
Buy tour with the selected tour operator:
Good to know:
- Polish time plus 1 hour The local time is a one hour ahead then Polish, so after the arrival we switch the watch one hour ahead.
- Currency: Euro (EUR). Greece is a member State of the European Union and uses its currency-Euro.
- Voltage: 220 V.
- Beaches: free admission; Rental of a sun lounging with an umbrella – approx. 6-8 EUR/day.
- Greek cuisine is one of the most delicious cuisine in the world. Olive oil is a characteristic and inherent part of almost all dishes. A variety of vegetables and fruits, as well as herbs and spices, reign supreme in Greek cuisine. The dishes are light and tasty. Bread is served to every meal.
- When it falls dark, the nightlife of Zakynthos is shining in many nightclubs and is the perfect place for a holiday with nonstop fun 24 hours on 24!
- Among the religions in Greece the largest denominations is the Greek Orthodox Church to which the vast majority of the Greek population belongs and which is recognized by the Constitution as a State religion.
Summer Charters 2019
Holiday destinations with a departure from Bydgoszcz