clear sky 29 °C
Flight time: 4h
LANDED 08:30 AM
clear sky 24 °C
Data are updated every 15 minutes
Move table! ->
|RR 7180||LANDED 08:30 AM|
The most popular direction among Polish tourists. Islands such as Crete, Corfu and Zakynthos are particularly notable for their influence, which are undoubtedly influenced by beautiful landscapes, delicious cuisine and interesting sights located in the vicinity of the resorts.
Greece-the cradle of culture. Lovers of art history will feel like in Paradise, able to watch the famous buildings and sculptures. The Olympic Games have begun here. Greece is also a country of many entertaining, beautiful beaches and culinary delights.
Greece is considered to be a perfect country to spend your holidays. During the year is average 300 sunny days. And that's why Greece annually visits a dozen million tourists and tourism is the backbone of the country's economy.
The sights, the hot sun and the transparent sea make it a dream place to relax and unwind.
If you are looking for an unforgettable holiday with an outlet straight from the airport Bydgoszcz - the Greek island of Crete and staying in Herklion is a great proposition.
The largest city of the Greek island of Crete lying in the Mediterranean Sea. Heraklion is a fantastic example of mixing Arabic, Venetian and Turkish cultures. Such a unique combination and the passage of history with modernity guarantees that nobody will be bored there. For tourists wishing to rest, Heraklion offers Sandy, paradise beaches and azure water.
Welcome to Greece!
Departures from Bydgoszcz Airport to Heraklion are held on Sundays
Buy tour with the selected tour operator:
Good to know:
- Polish time plus 1 hour The local time is one hour ahead then Polish, so after the arrival we switch the watch one hour ahead.
- Currency: Euro (EUR). Greece is a member State of the European Union and uses its currency - Euro.
- Voltage: 220 V.
- Beaches: free admission; Rental of a sun lounging with an umbrella – approx. 6-8 EUR/day.
- Greek cuisine is one of the most delicious cuisine in the world. Olive oil is a characteristic and inherent part of almost all dishes. A variety of vegetables and fruits, as well as herbs and spices, reign supreme in Greek cuisine. The dishes are light and tasty. Bread is served every meal.
- When it falls dark, the nightlife of Zakynthos is shining in many nightclubs and is the perfect place for a holiday with nonstop fun 24 hours on 24!
- Among the religions in Greece the largest denominations is the Greek Orthodox Church to which the vast majority of the Greek population belongs and which is recognized by the Constitution as a State religion.
Summer Charters 2019
Holiday destinations with a departure from Bydgoszcz