COVID-19 TESTS DIRECTLY AT THE AIRPORT!
The Vitalabo laboratory point at Bydgoszcz Airport is located on the first floor in the public area of the terminal.
The opening hours have been adapted to the actual flight schedule.
Vitalabo point opening hours
1.05 - 31.05
|Monday||7:30 - 18:05|
|Tuesday||11:05 - 23:00|
|Wednesday||7:30 - 18:05|
|Thursday||7:30 - 17:35|
|Saturday||7:30- 13:20 and 14:40-19:30|
|Sunday||11:10 - 17:45 and 18:30 - 23:00|
*The laboratory will be open until specifih hour on the next day
In laboratory at the Bydgoszcz Airport swabs will be taken within two type tests for presence coronavirus:
• PCR test – 360 PLN
• Fast antygen test (results after aprox 30 minutes) – 119 PLN
Tests results will be available in two languages – Polish and English, depending on the demand of patients (translation of a medical certificate into English for an additional fee of PLN 70)
How to prepare for the PCR test for coronavirus? *
• 3 hours before swabbing, do not eat, brush your teeth, use mouthwashes, throat lozenges and chewing gums.
• Before smearing, rinse your mouth with boiled water.
• Do not rinse or blow your nose before collecting the material as well do not use drops, ointments or nasal sprays.
• Removable dentures should be removed.
* Information provided by the Vitalabo laboratory.
We also remind about sanitary rules which are in force at Bydgoszcz Airport. Please remember to:
• Wear a mask
• Check your body temperature
• Disinfect your hands
• Keep a safe distance
Phone number: 801 002 050 or +48 52 561 80 50