CLASS AND COMFORT
Pleasure of travel should start before we get on the plane. We know this, and for our most demanding passengers we provide a comfortable space in Business Executive Lounge.
BEL, located on the first floor of the new departure hall in the Schengen area is a place where in comfortable conditions you can await boarding an airplane or greet arriving guest. Comfortable couches and chairs allow you to relax before the flight and enjoy the panoramic view of runway and apron.
A well-stocked bar offers a wide selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks and sweets and carefully selected alcohols. Air-conditioned room with wireless internet access and a computer with printer is the perfect solution for your mobile office.
AT YOUR SERVICE:
business meetings, mini-conference possibility
polish and foreign press
self-service buffet with a wide selection of cold drinks, alcohol, snacks and sweets
lunch and warm drinks
BEL Room located on the first floor of the departure hall, in the Schengen area.
Lounge is open every day of Lufthansa flights and, on request (after booking 24 hours in advance)
The passengers of Lufthansa flights and Miles and More Loyalty Program’s participants are entitled to use the Lounge free of charge:
- HON CIRCLE card/ Star Alliance Gold (+1 guest)
- SENATOR card/ Star Alliance Gold (+1 guest)
- Various cards with Star Alliance Gold logo (+1 guest)
- Passeneger with LUFTHANSA FIRST CLASS (F) ticket (+1 guest)
- Passenger with LUFTHANSA BUSINESS CLASS (C) ticket
- Passenger with PLL LOT BUSINESS CLASS (C) ticket
- Passengers holding a LOT invitation to the Executive Lounge for LOT flights.
and other passengers:
- PRIORITY PASS (+ 2 guests)
- TAV Passport Classic Card, TAV Passport Plus Card, TAV Passport Edition Card (+ 1 guest)
- Bydgoszcz Airport VIP card
HOW TO ORDER:
Bydgoszcz Airport VIP card can be purchased directly at the airport helpdesk before crossing the security gate.
Due to the limited number of seats in the Lounge we recommend to make a reservation through the form below (24h in advance).
BEL RESERVATION FORM
Additional information can be obtained from the Airport personnel and by phone: +48 52 365-47-00